Hello and Welcome @ Lelanie's Taggers-Kits Blog

I hope you find something here that you like, enjoy, and you can use for your creativeness. Everything is 100% made by me, I do not make use of actions or templates. I share my OWN work, and no-one else work. Everything here is tagger size, PNG or JPG format (600x600 pixels). If I use stuff that is not made by me (eg photo's or pictures), it will be stated with the share.

*** PLEASE NOTE ***
You may use my taggerskits for commercial perposes ONLY if you are not a scrap-designer!!! I DON'T want to see my taggerskits in your scrapkits, thank you :)

By downloading my kits, I want you to know ... I am not a nasty person, in fact I am a very friendly, kind and helpful. But ... I get very nasty if people misuse my shares, that I made in my spare time, and sharing freely with you. So please, don't be nasty, just be a normal grown up, in a grown up world. The world is bad enough as it is, don't make it worse!!! And please, don't steal/pirate my shares! In "the real world" you wont do it too. And if you do ... please remember one thing ... your family and especially your children (to whom you must be an example) will be shocked when they find out what you are doing on the internet ... the internet is part of the real world we live in.
I'd LOVE to see some of your creations you make with the things I share, so you're welcome to show off ;) If you want to use anything for commercial use, you must send me some pic's or stuff so I can see what you do with it. My terms are included with all the files. Make sure you read them :)
xxx
Lelanie

2009-02-13

:: Awards 4 Me ::


*** WooHoo, I received two awards of Bev at Triple-E-Creations! ***

Thank you SO much Bev, I am really honored :)

*** The Awards ***


And now it is my turn to pass the award on to some of my favorite bloggers ;)
Here we go ..

Nani @ The Chronicles of Nani
Helly @ Designs by Helly
Katussia @ Just a Dream
Mallu @ Mallu Brasil Designs

I wanted to give these awards to Sonel, but she's already got them LOL :D

Hugs,
Lelanie

7 comments:

Designs by Helly said...

Thank you so much Lelanie!!!
xoxo

Sonel said...

Thank you so much my sweet friend. I will give you all the awards in the world if I can, as well...:-)

Thanks for the lovely comment on my wordart. Can't wait to see what you do with it..:-)

Take care and have a lovely weekend sweets!
Hugs & Love

Nani said...

Thank you so much for the awards!! Stop by my blog - there is another one there for you! :)

Maria Lucas said...

Thank you so much!!! I love this.
hugs,
Mallu

Sonel said...

Hi sweetie,
Just wanted to stop by and tell you that you have a challenge on my blog. Check it out! :-)

Love & Hugs

Katussia said...

Hello Lelanie,
Merci beaucoup pour cet Award sur votre blog.
Je suis très touchée.
Avec toute mon amitié
Katussia

Triple_E Creations said...

Hi Lelanie,
stopping by , had to tell you your kits are awesome, really beautiful, wonderful work !!!

good to be here, take goodcare

hugs


bev